Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tired


Wow, what a week! From last Thursday to today my husband and I have been out of town, back in town and at a conference, and trying to catch up with work and school. I don;t know how it even got to be Thursday, to be honest. I was going to write something completely different today but when I opened my bible this morning this is what I saw:

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
(2 Corinthians 12:9-10 ESV

Thank you Lord! This past week I have so felt weak, and the only thing that has got me through it is my personal time with the Lord and my husband and I spending time with God together. I definitely needed the reminder that Christ empowers me, and knows I am weak. And that is ok. So take heart today if you are burdened or run down. His power is made perfect in your weakness. Take refuge In Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment