Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Work it Wednesday

Lately I have been "injured" so I haven't been working out how I want to. So today, I am taking it easy and sticking to cardio and abs. The Tone It Up girls have great exercises as far as abs go, so I will be using some of their moves. For Cardio I am really liking HIIT (High-intensity-interval-training). It takes less time than steady heart rate cardio, and burns a heck of a lot more! This will be my cardio session today:
2 Minute warm up
60 Second Sprint (at around a level 8 or 9 on a scale of 1-10 for exertion)
2 Minute Slow (at around a level 4)
Repeat sprint and slow for 16 minutes.
I found this on self.com, which has some great exercises as well.

Check in next week for a fun workout: My mom and I, along with some friends, are going to do an insane workout to get ready for the Dirty Dash this summer. I will take pics and post for a fun workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment