Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Work it Wednesdays

 
Unfortunately, we had to postpone our dirty dash training until this Saturday, but I promise I will have pics next week. In the meantime, here are some healthy recipes I have found and tried out:

Enchiladas with shredded chicken, low fat tortillas, green enchilada sauce, and cheese (they look a little funky but oh so good!). A little tip for shredded chicken: cook chicken in a pan with taco seasoning, and then put it in the kitchen aid to shred. Works like a charm!

Whole grain waffles with plain low fat yogurt, kiwis, and walnuts, with honey (a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial) drizzled over it

Baked sweet potato fries with garlic, parmesan and seasoning sprayed with some olive oil, with chicken tenders

p.s.: I think I'm also going to sign up for THIS race, another goal to work towards!

No comments:

Post a Comment