Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Work It Wednesday: You are What You Eat

 So I am coming to terms with the fact that I will not be able to workout for several months. So, no excuses for eating like crap. Just to give an idea of how all-out I can go in eating terribly: in the last week I have snacked on funyuns, popcorn, ben and jerrys, snowballs, chips, and chocodiles. Ouch! I am already off to a terrible start, and my skin and body are reflecting it. So here is an article on some super foods I want to try to focus on from Self Magazine. Here is an overview of the article:

Apples, Steak, Blueberries, Kale, Eggs, Oats, Lentils, Goji Berries, Salmon, Buckwheat Pasta, Almond Butter, Pomegranates, Chiles, Yogurt, Quinoa, Sardines (YUCK, skipping these), Tarragon, Parmesan, Avacado, Olive Oil.

The article explains the benefits of each food. Interesting!



Pictures from self.com

No comments:

Post a Comment