Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lemons into Lemonade

So, instead of writing a whole sob story on my blog, I think saying I had a CRAPPY day will suffice. Somehow days like this always happen on hump days. By the way, I am not being lewd, hump day is code for Wednesdays, or gettin over the hump in the middle of the week :). Soooooo, I thought Lemons into Lemonade would be appropriate for Wednesdays. SO for all you getting through the middle of the week, Here is something to:
Make you smile (or if you are me you are laughing HISTERICALLY):
(Uncle Si From Duck Dynasty talking about hunting pesky beavers..... hide your wives, hide yo kids)


To lift your Heart:
(This is a whole hillsong concert.... lots of great music live to listen to, but LOVE the first song)

For you Women:
Click Here for an incredible sermon you need to listen to

Hope these goodies help you get through the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment