Tuesday, August 6, 2013

This one's for the girls

Ok, so everything on my blog is pretty much "for the girls", but this is a message that I listened to the other day and loved it. It was a mothers day message preached at The Church at Brook Hills by Pastor David Platt. At first I was a little bit skeptical: it is titled The Cross and Christian Womanhood and he preaches on Proverbs 31. The reason for my skepticism was that he preached on Proverbs 31. I love that scripture, but a lot of times it is downright discouraging to think how far short I fall of the Betty Crocker supermodel business woman pinterest mother extraordinaire who never sleeps. Maybe thats just me. Anyways, listen to this message because you will be blessed and encouraged by it, and it will make you read that scripture differently. This one's for the girls!
Click Here, and scroll down to The Cross and Christian Womanhood. You can watch or listen to it (you can also find it in itunes podcasts), and it even has a small group study guide if you want to go deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment