Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Work it Wednesday


I always do better working out when I am comfortable, and ok, feel cute at the gym. Here’s some workout gear I have been checking out (as you can tell, I’m mostly a nike girl):
1. “Legendary Duffle” Lululemon, lululemon.com
2. Nike Fanatic Hoodie: Nordstrom.com
3. Nike Free Run 3: Nordstrom.com
4. “On the fly” Nalgene: Nalgene.com
5. Nike Glissade Capris: Nordstrom.com
6. Zella Double the Fun Headband: Nordstrom.com
Usually I use more weights with a little bit of cardio every once in a while, but lately I have been warming up to a crossfit WOD. Needless to say, it kicks my butt every time! Here is one I like:
You do 1 set of each group: five minutes total (do each exercise. i.e. burpee or wall ball for 1 minute and switch with no break). Take a two minute break in between.

Group 1:
Burpee, Box jump, Wall Ball, Burpee, Wall Ball (do in this order)

Group 2:
Box Jump, ball slam, burpee, wall ball, ball slam

Group 3:
Wall ball, burpee, ball slam, box jump, burpee

p.s.: if you are not drenched in sweat after this you are probably hulk J! If you are unsure of any of the exercises you can look them up on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment