Monday, July 30, 2012

OrganizeHer

So, I have been thinking of things to do over the next six weeks that I am off of my foot. The overall consensus on crutches is that I am a total klutz and am in danger of breaking something worse, so I am thinking of things to do around the house. I am totally one of those people who pin all of these organization ideas and organized homes on pinterest, but never actually get around to it. So here we go! Let's get organized, shall we?

I'm starting small with these fun and adorable printables I found on iheartorganizing.blogspot.com, a blog I am so enjoying.
How cute are these? like I said, you can download them and TONS more at iheartorganizing.blogspot.com.
Stay tuned: I'm working on a couple of DIY and sewing projects I think people will enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment