Thursday, August 23, 2012

To Die for Brownie/Cookie Dough/Oreo Deliciousness

Of course, I post this right after the new workout series. But this is a DELISH recipe that a friend of ours brought for a bible study and I have wanted to try ever since. Make sure to bring somewhere that other people will eat it, because it is just too tempting sitting on your counter top. I would recommend ice cream and hot fudge on the top, of course.
Here's what I did:
First, squish a double batch of cookie dough on the bottom of an unstuck pan.

Then, spread double stuff oreos, and pour brownie mix over the top! I would do a double batch of brownie mix if I could do it over. It was still good though, and a hit at the party I brought it too (thankfully, they were gone so I didn't have to take any home :). Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this looks too good :D

    Have to make some myselfe!

    <3 Elisa

    ReplyDelete