Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lemons Into Lemonade

Ok, This hump day I am sick. Sore throat, ears and head hurt, and stinky attitude. Here is my survival guide to get through hump day, especially when you are sick:

Eat Healthy: last thing I want to do when I am sick. But I had superfood (I think that's what the green odwalla is called) and a slice of home made healthy pizza for breakfast (whole grain crust with pesto sauce and chicken). It helps.

Take a bath: My husband gets tired of me thinking that a good hot bubble bath fixes everything. However, I am convinced. I took a hot bath with epsom salt and chamomile first thing this morning, and it felt great.

Stretch: My body hurts. I am going to do the Shawn Johnson stretch workout on my Nike Training Club App (I'm tellin you, you should download it.... did i mention it is free?)

Watch Duck Dynasty

No comments:

Post a Comment